HOW DOES A VOCLA GIFT CARD WORK?
- Personalize your VOCLA gift card:
- Select the value of your gift card (up to £500)
- Add your recipient’s details – please be careful and confirm that you have the correct e-mail address
- Add a message for your recipient
- Select a delivery date for the gift card
- Choose an image from our gallery – we’ve everything from Christmas & Valentine’s, underwear & swimwear, to something cheeky! Please note that background colours on gift cards won’t work with Outlook e-mail software, but the text details of the gift card will show
- Press preview to view the e-mail and gift card that will be sent to your recipient
- Using the card:
- The recipient will receive an e-mail with the gift card and a unique gift card code – you can preview the e-mail before you add it to basket
- Your recipient will be able to PDF and print the gift card if they wish
- The recipient can input the gift card code into the ‘coupon and gift card’ box on our basket or checkout pages
- The recipient has 365 days until the gift card expires
GBP CURRENCY ONLY
Please note, we can only generate GBP gift cards. If you purchase in another currency, the recipient will only receive that amount in GBP eg if you purchase a gift card for US$100, the recipient would receive a card for £100 (which is around 30% lower value, and we don’t want this to happen!). Therefore, we will cancel and refund any non-GBP gift cards.
Likewise, the recipient would need to be based in the UK, so they pay for an order in GBP, in order for the gift card to work.
- If the incorrect e-mail address is given for a recipient, you will need to contact VOCLA as quickly as possible to rectify this. Once a gift card has been used, no changes can be made.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gift cards are only issued in GBP to UK residents
- Gift cards have an expiry date 365 days after their issue date.
- If your recipient loses a gift card code, you will need to contact us (rather than the recipient), in order to get the code.
- Gift cards operate a running balance. Therefore, if the recipient does not use the full value of a card on an order, the remaining balance will be available for a future order.