HOW DOES A VOCLA GIFT CARD WORK?
- Personalize your VOCLA gift card:
- Select the value of your gift card (up to £500)
- Add your recipient’s details – please be careful and confirm that you have the correct e-mail address
- Add a message for your recipient
- Select a delivery date for the gift card
- Choose an image from our gallery – we’ve everything from Christmas & Valentine’s, underwear & swimwear, to something cheeky! Please note that background colours on gift cards won’t work with Outlook e-mail software, but the text details of the gift card will show
- Press preview to view the e-mail and gift card that will be sent to your recipient
- Using the card:
- The recipient will receive an e-mail with the gift card and a unique gift card code – you can preview the e-mail before you add it to basket
- Your recipient will be able to PDF and print the gift card if they wish
- The recipient can input the gift card code into the ‘coupon and gift card’ box on our basket or checkout pages
- The recipient has 365 days until the gift card expires
EURO, USD, CAD, AUD GIFT CARDS
Please note that if you pay for a card in a currency other than GBP, the currency equivalent will be charged to your card or PayPal account but the recipient will receive the gift card in the GBP amount. When the recipient uses the gift card, the amount will be converted into their currency at the checkout, using the exchange rate at the time.
- If the incorrect e-mail address is given for a recipient, you will need to contact VOCLA as quickly as possible to rectify this. Once a gift card has been used, no changes can be made.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Gift cards are only issued in GBP – but they can be used on orders in other currencies, the amount of the gift card will just be converted using the exchange rate at the time.
- Gift cards have an expiry date 365 days after their issue date.
- If your recipient loses a gift card code, you will need to contact us (rather than the recipient), in order to get the code.
- Gift cards operate a running balance. Therefore, if the recipient does not use the full value of a card on an order, the remaining balance will be available for a future order.