TRENDS: THE BEST PUSH-UP UNDERWEAR FOR MEN
We often get asked what’s the best push-up underwear for men so we thought we would take a look at a few of our favourite styles and collections.
Mens push-up underwear has a front lifting pouch. At the entrance to the pouch is a U-shaped or horse-shoe shaped piece of tightened material which the package sits over. This material is soft and usually elasticated to provide comfort and gentle support. It pushes the package upwards and outwards.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
1) Enhancement – lifting the package outwards fills the pouch more, creating an enhancement effect, without the need for warm padding or irritating cups. As an example, the Andrew Christian Show-It push-up technology claims to increase front measurements by up to 1.5 inches
2) Better health – lifting the package upwards and outwards, away from the body, reduces sticking and sweating, giving a dryer and healthier wearing experience
3) Support – the horse-shoe shaped material provides plenty of support underneath the package so you’re not left dangling around. Everything is kept in place!
WHAT ARE THE DRAWBACKS?
1) Feeling – push-up systems are unnatural, so the lifting effect feels a little strange at first. If the U-shaped material is softer and/or elasticated, this will improve comfort
2) Space for the well-endowed – push-up systems create less space at the front of the pouch for your package to sit over, so if you’re a well-endowed guy, space may be a little tight
THE BEST PUSH-UP UNDERWEAR FOR MEN
Here we list out some of our bestselling push-up underwear styles to guide you through some options.
1. ANDREW CHRISTIAN SHOW-IT
This is one of the premier Andrew Christian collections, a consistent firm favourite. The Show-It technology has a U-shaped piece of material inserted into the entrance to the front pouch. Your package sits over this piece of material, which is elasticated and soft so that you are still comfortable. The material holds your package up, lifting it upwards and outwards. Andrew Christian has implemented this popular technology in many of his designs, and quite often alongside other technology and features – see the FlashLift collection a little later.
Andrew Christian Show It underwear technology claims to increase your front bulge by up to 1.5 inches! But that’s not the only benefit. Moving the package upwards and outwards, away from the body, helps to reduce sticking, squashing and sweating.
2. CELLBLOCK 13 COVERT
The CellBlock13 Covert collection has an internal push-up system to lift and support you. But being a fashion fetish brand, CellBlock has gone a step further – you can remove the whole pouch! Now that’s naughty. Coupled with the luxuriously smooth and rubber matt rubber-look fabric, it’s a sexy and naughty enhancing line. Sometimes naughty is the best male enhancing underwear.
3. ANDREW CHRISTIAN FLASHLIFT
Andrew Christian FlashLIFT technology aims to help you create that lush bubble butt you have always wanted. The underwear has jock straps sewn into the back material. These are elasticated and lift your buttocks upwards.
If you’re looking for a full nip and tuck, try the Andrew Christian Show-It FlashLIFT boxers. These are basically mega boxers, offering a combination of everything – show-it technology to lift and support you at the front and FlashLIFT technology to lift you at the back! We, therefore, think that this combo creates the best male enhancing underwear boxer available.
ANDREW CHRISTIAN Bum Enhancing + Pouch Lifting FlashLIFT Boxer
Support and Lift Your Front Pouch and Buttocks with One Boxer!
- Design – sporty design with contrast trims & stitching
- Show-it technology – enhancing push-up technology lifts and supports you, adding up to 1.5″ to your front measurements
- FlashLIFT technology – internal jockstraps lift the buttocks, adding up to 1″ to help create the perfect bubble butt
- Waistband – Andrew Christian low-rise waist made with slimming elastic, therefore reducing the look of love handles
- Material – cotton & spandex mix for great comfort, moulding perfectly to your body