If you’re looking to boost your front package or rear profile, you have come to the right place – VOCLA has hundreds of mens enhancing underwear styles. But amongst all this choice, which is the best male enhancing underwear?
Firstly, just to be clear, not all enhancement underwear technology is the same. There are four main methods used to provide enhancement:
1) MENS PUSH UP UNDERWEAR – the front pouch contains technology which lifts and supports you. It uses a piece of soft elasticated U-shaped material or a strap to lift the crotch upwards and outwards. Therefore, ‘pushing’ it up and out. This gives you support and lifting features. Additionally, by moving the package upwards and away from the body, you reduce the amount of sticking, sweating and squashing.
2) MENS PADDED UNDERWEAR – the front pouch has padding to give a fuller and rounder appearance. This is usually soft foam padding which is sometimes removable. It provides the fullest bulge appearance. But it reshapes rather than providing any lifting or support.
3) MENS LARGE POUCH UNDERWEAR – the front pouch is elongated or moulded. It has extra space. Therefore, it is designed to let you hang free, which indirectly shows off your proportions!
4) MENS BUM ENHANCING UNDERWEAR – these styles aim to enhance, contour, reshape and lift the rear. There are two main ways in which this is achieved:
- Lifting straps – jock straps are sewn into the rear seams of the underwear. These elasticated straps lift the buttocks upwards.
- Reshaping pads – soft padding is inserted into the seams of the underwear, therefore, reshaping the buttocks.
Each of the above comes with different advantages and disadvantages. You can review the benefits and drawbacks of the first three in our guide to mens enhancement underwear.
1. ANDREW CHRISTIAN SHOW-IT
This is one of the premier Andrew Christian collections, a consistent firm favourite, of mens lifting underwear. The Show-It technology has a U-shaped piece of material inserted into the entrance to the front pouch. Your package sits over this piece of material, which is elasticated and soft so that you are still comfortable. The material holds your package up, lifting it upwards and outwards. Andrew Christian has implemented this popular technology in many of his designs, and quite often alongside other technology and features – see the FlashLift collection a little later.
Andrew Christian Show It technology claims to increase your front bulge by up to 1.5 inches! But that’s not the only benefit. Moving the package upwards and outwards, away from the body, helps to reduce sticking, squashing and sweating.
British brand SUKREW underwear have mastered the art of pouch design. Why do most brand give you a pouch that scrunches up your balls inside a small space? It’s just uncomfortable and very sweaty! So SUKREW have re-designed the pouch, making it longer and moulded. The extra length gives you more space, so you can hang free. Additionally, it helps to reduce sticking, sweating, chafing. Therefore, an all round more comfortable wearing experience. The moulded shape helps to keep everything in place, giving a little support. Whilst SUKREW designed this pouch for comfort, the extra length compared to scrunching everything up, indirectly shows off your assets. Let’s just say, that it allows things to be properly displayed! 🙂
SUKREW Oxford Enhancing Brief
3. CODE22 POWER SHAPE
The CODE22 Power Shape range of underwear has soft foam padding inserted into the front pouch. It is removable if you don’t want to use it one day or if you want to help preserve the shape when washing. The foam padding creates a rounder and fuller appearance in the pouch. Some people don’t like the feeling of being lifted by push-up technology, so padding can be a good alternative.
Underwear is not the only place you can find CODE22 Power Shape padding, they’ve also included it in many of their swimwear products. So if you are looking for some enhancing swimwear, take a look at those that feature Power Shape padding. You’re sure to look hot on the beach!
4. ANDREW CHRISTIAN FLASHLIFT
Andrew Christian FlashLIFT technology aims to help you create that lush bubble butt you have always wanted. The underwear has jock straps sewn into the back material. These are elasticated and lift your buttocks upwards.
If you’re looking for a full nip and tuck, try the Andrew Christian Show-It FlashLIFT boxers. These are basically mega boxers, offering a combination of everything – show-it technology to lift and support you at the front and FlashLIFT technology to lift you at the back! We therefore think that this combo creates the best male enhancing underwear boxer available.
ANDREW CHRISTIAN Bum Enhancing + Pouch Lifting FlashLIFT Boxer
Support and Lift Your Front Pouch and Buttocks with One Boxer!
- Design – sporty design with contrast trims & stitching
- Show-it technology – enhancing push-up technology lifts and supports you, adding up to 1.5″ to your front measurements
- FlashLIFT technology – internal jockstraps lift the buttocks, adding up to 1″ to help create the perfect bubble butt
- Waistband – Andrew Christian low-rise waist made with slimming elastic, therefore reducing the look of love handles
- Material – cotton & spandex mix for great comfort, moulding perfectly to your body
5. MODUS VIVENDI Double Boost
The Modus Vivendi Double Boost line features a push-up system with external straps attached at the waistband using silver studs. Therefore, these straps act as a cradle, holding the package upwards and supporting underneath. This innovative design lifts and accentuates your front and back, as a result giving you a boost in all the right places! The collection consists of boxers, briefs and jockstraps, in a wide range of colours.
6. ANDREW CHRISTIAN ALMOST NAKED
Strictly, the Andrew Christian Almost Naked range is not aimed at providing front enhancement and therefore not male enhancing underwear. But it indirectly shows off your assets. The cut of the front pouch has been designed so that it is larger than normal, allowing you to naturally hang free. Andrew Christian calls this ‘anatomically correct’ underwear. This natural wearing experience feels much more comfortable, to the point that you feel ‘almost naked’. But there are other benefits too:. For example, less squashing, chafing, sticking and sweating. As you’re naturally dangling in the front pouch, this range of underwear truly shows off the full extent of your package and so for that reason we have included it in our list – no lifting, no padding, just a natural offering!
Not only does Andrew Christian put this pouch design on his underwear styles, but he also offers it in his swimwear styles too. So you can also hang free on the beach!
7. MODUS VIVENDI Back T
The MODUS VIVENDI Back T underwear collection combines vibrant colours with an innovative bum boosting technique. The Back T underwear has a T shaped white trim to the back. Therefore, a vertical seam that runs between the back buttocks. This seam accentuates the butt. Furthermore, some of the styles also have trims to the pouch. So MODUS VIVENDI give you both front and back re-shaping in one underwear style!
8. MASKULO PUSH UP ENHANCING UNDERWEAR
MASKULO LIFE is an underwear collection designed for everyday wear but with a boost!
LIFE underwear is available in cotton materials. Therefore, soft and comfortable. But it still features some of the popular aspects of other MASKULO underwear. For example, the underwear styles have a MASKULO 3D double-layered pouch. This enhances your front package appearance. But it is also super comfortable. The pouch has a soft cotton layer alongside a breathable mesh layer. The mesh has tiny holes which ventilate you. Therefore, helping to wick away moisture and also keeping you cool and dry for longer. The waistband features MASKULO branding. All-in-all, the soft cotton and breathable enhancement pouch combine to make the LIFE collection a solid everyday performer.
- MODUS VIVENDI VINYL PHOTOSHOOT
- TRENDS: TOP 10 BEST MENS UNDERWEAR BRIEFS
- TRENDS: TOP 10 BEST MENS BOXERS
STAY IN TOUCH! SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER OR FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA